Check out these mats….AWESOME!!!
Do you do any other exercises besides yoga? You look very fit and have great form!
Keep it up!
So I have a question! I recently lost around 15 pounds doing yoga and eating around 1600 calories a day from good sources. I am now at a good weight for my height but I am lost about how many calories I should be consuming =/ Do I consume the 2000 which is the norm for women? Someone told me I should be eating more than that because I do yoga 5-6 days a week for an hour.
Love ya, Sadie. I’m a yoga teacher, too and I’m endlessly inspired by you .
i love ur videos
hi sadie…..i m new to dis yoga style.b4 i actually start wid it i wantd 2 knw if i once start doin it do i need 2 do it throughout……….i mean if aftr sum tym due to any reason i stop dis yoga wil i regain my lost weight….????????
thanks for posting sadie =). which pose do you think relieves the most stress durring your yoga practice?
did just this video a few times and i was sweating fiercly! this is like a total workout by itself. Love it1
I love your videos. Major question. When you make the warrior pose/lunge at the beginning of the video, is your back foot raised? Is the heel of the back foot raised or it touches the ground? It makes a difference in my balance. I believe that a raised foot is better, but it is harder to hold. Thank you.
You’re so welcome! Hi to you both from NYC!
Thanks Sadie! Love your videos – friend and I are huge fans from across the pond.
Muscle is super heavy and dense–you could completely have gained muscle but lost fat, so you’re re-doing your body composition. We have an unhealthy way we lose weight, which is to lose muscle AND fat and watch the scale go down faster. Who cares, if you’re just scrawny? I’d rather do what you’re doing–eat well, move a lot, and enjoy life. Your body will look good at whatever weight your yoga and a healthy diet takes you to! xoSadie
Thank you so much–this means a lot to me. xoSadie
I did lose 40 lbs! Besides quitting eating wheat and gluten, I basically just eat about 1500-1800 calories a day from fresh fruit and veggies, lean meat, nuts and some cheese and red wine when I feel naughty. I eat things my body can understand, and I move vigorously in yoga 5 times a week for an hour. That’ll do it! xo and good luck!
Fourty pounds??? Wow! I’ve gained half a stone since starting yoga (?) I don’t feel any fatter… well actually bit more toned in my middle. Surely it can’t be all muscle? Any idea Sadie?
What can I say, you are amazing here, as alway! And what I’ve noticed lately – I totally relax and even meditate just watching you doing yoga I just can’t explain it, although I actually can – it’s your beautiful flow sequences, perfection and sooo beautiful voice and instructions )) I just can’t get enough of you! Your students in class must feel really special to have you as their teacher!!! And as for me – I feel lucky enough to have found you on youtube.. )) xo Svetla
Sadie!! You said you have lost 40 pounds???? How did you do that? Any specific routine you did? Your diet habit? and how long did it take you?? I need to lose like…15 lbs.
Thank you! Christmas greetings from Bremen, Germany!
I will try that, thanks!
I will do this!! Thank you.
LOL. I won’t, don’t worry!
Glad you liked it…xo! Sadie
You might be pressing back into your knee joint during Down Dog, or straightening the leg too hard when you lift it. Try not pushing into the joints too strongly and see if that helps!
Beautiful as always! Do you happen to know why my knee hurts when I lift the leg to the ceiling after downward-facing dog? It’s really painful.
Sadie can hypnotise me anytime.
There are many horror stories about affiliate programs and networks. People have heard them over and over again, that some are even wary of joining one. The stories they may have heard are those related to illegal programs or pyramid schemes. Basically, this kind of market does not have real, worthy product.
You do not want to be associated with these schemes. It is obvious you want to be with a program that offers high quality product that you will readily endorse. The growing number of those who have joined already and are succeeding immensely is proof enough that there are reliable and quality affiliate programs out there.
Why participate in an affiliate program?
It allows you to work part-time. It gives you the opportunity to build a generous residual income. And it makes you an owner of a small business. Affiliate programs have already created lots of millionaires. They are the living testimony of how hard work; continuous prospecting, motivating and training others pay off.
If ever you are deciding to join one, you must take note that you are getting into something that is patterned to what you are capable of. This will be an assurance that you are capable of doing anything to come out successful.
How do you choose a good affiliate program to promote? Here are some tips you may want to look over before choosing one:
1. A program that you like and have interest in. One of the best ways of knowing if that is the kind of program you wish to promote is if you are interested in purchasing the product yourself. If that is the case, chances are, there are many others who are also interested in the same program and products.
2. Look for a program that is of high quality. For instance, look for one that is associated with many experts in that particular industry. This way, you are assured that of the standard of the program you will be joining into.
3. Join in the ones that offer real and viable products. How do you know this? Do some initial research. If possible, track down some of the members and customers to give you testimonial on the credibility of the program.
4. The program that is catering to a growing target market. This will ensure you that there will be more and continuous demands for your referrals. Make inquiries. There are forums and discussions you can participate in to get good and reliable feedbacks.
5. A program with a compensation plan that pays out a residual income and a payout of 30% or more would be a great choice. There are some programs offering this kind of compensation. Look closely for one. Do not waste your time with programs that do not reward substantially for your efforts.
6. Be aware of the minimum quotas that you must fulfill or sales target that is too hard to achieve. Some affiliate programs imposes pre-requisites before you get your commissions. Just be sure that you are capable of attaining their requirements.
7. Select one that has plenty of tools and resources that can help you grow the business in the shortest possible time. Not all affiliate programs have these capacities. Make use you decide on one with lots of helpful tools you can use.
8. Check out if the program has a proven system that can allow you to check your networks and compensation. Also check if they have it available online for you to check anytime and anywhere.
9. The program that is offering strong incentives for members to renew their membership each time. The affiliate program that provides continuous help and upgrades for its products have the tendency to retain its members. These things can assure the growth of your networks.
10. Be aware of the things that members are not happy about in a program. Like with the ones mentioned above, you can do your checking at discussion forums. If you know someone in that same program, there is ho harm asking if there are many downsides involved.
Have a thorough and intensive knowledge about the affiliate program and network you will be promoting on.
Knowing the kind of program you are getting yourself into will make you anticipate and prevent any future problems you may encounter.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>